- MySQL has the most bizarre security leaks and defaults (you need to install a package called mysql_secure_installation to…well…secure MySQL).
- Feed MySQL with a million records and it will die a horrible, resource eating death.
- Try rebooting a crashed database (after its horrible death), you will love the way your tables have “crashed and burned”.
- To MySQL ACID is like the blood which runs trough a genuine Xenomorph Alien’s veins.
- Data integrity and reliability…MySQL will give you a looooong blank stare.
- MySQL still thinks Multicore is a kind of pesticide to kill more then one bug at a time.
Everyone has an opinion, I guess…